We like to help out
It's our duty to be a driving force for positive change in our community, and we have fun doing it!
To make the greatest impact possible, we focus our giving in the following areas:
- Support for at-risk youth
- Provision of attainable housing
- Promotion of arts and culture
- Encouragement and/or advancement of financial literacy
- Access to post-secondary education for at-risk youth
- Curriculum development for business-related educational programs
Health research & promotion
- Health research and disease management focused on children and youth
- Encouragement of recreation and physical activity for all ages
Our employees give back
National Leasing employees are passionate about community, and we help them in every way we can. Through our employee engagement program, Take A Stand, employees earn rewards for fundraising, volunteering, leadership, and participating on employee teams.
Take A Stand and fundraise
Employees earn matching dollars from National Leasing for charitable fundraising campaigns.
Take A Stand and volunteer
Employees earn donations toward organizations where they volunteer.
Take A Stand and lead
Employees earn bonuses for leading charitable or wellness activities at National Leasing.
Take A Stand and play
Employees receive contributions toward registration when playing on National Leasing sports teams.
We understand securing funding can be time consuming for charitable organizations, especially if you can’t find the info you need. Here’s a comprehensive set of guidelines that will help you determine if your initiative is eligible for funding from National Leasing. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with our funding guidelines and giving philosophy. If you still have questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch!